| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kayes in April is very, very hot at 33.3 °C (91.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.4 °C (106.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 0.5 days.
- In April the blue above Kayes is sunny having on balance a considerable 9:23 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 2:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kayes April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kayes, Mali
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kayes: