| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kayes in December is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with no rain. An airy 1.1mm (0in) of fluid tumbles during on average 0.5 days.
- The blue above Kayes is slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:38 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 11:16.
- There are approximately 3:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kayes December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kayes, Mali
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kayes: