| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kayes in February is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.6 °C (97.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 17.3 °C (31.1 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of fluid is dropped during on average 0.5 days.
- In February the blue above Kayes is slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:50 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:38.
- There are approximately 3:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68% of daylight hours and cloudy 32% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kayes February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kayes, Mali
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kayes: