| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kayes in January is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 16.6 °C (29.9 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of water is discharged across on average 0.5 days.
- In January the heavens above Kayes are moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:25 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:21.
- There are approximately 2:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kayes January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kayes, Mali
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kayes: