| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kayes in June is very, very hot at 32.2 °C (89.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.1 °C (100.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with rain at times. Just 82.2mm (3.2in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Kayes is slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:34 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:57.
- There are approximately 5:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kayes June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kayes, Mali
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kayes: