| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kayes in May is very, very hot at 34.9 °C (94.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.7 °C (107.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 11.9mm (0.5in) of liquid accrues during on average 3 days.
- In May the blue above Kayes is quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:44 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:47.
- There are approximately 3:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69% of daylight hours and cloudy 31% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kayes May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kayes, Mali
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kayes: