| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kayes in November is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.7 °C (98.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 16.6 °C (29.9 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.7mm (0.1in) of water falls during an average of 1 day.
- In November the heavens above Kayes are moderately sunny with on average a respectable 8:17 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 11:26.
- There are approximately 3:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kayes November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kayes, Mali
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kayes: