| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kayes in October is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.3 °C (97.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with periodic rain. A mere 36.5mm (1.4in) of liquid is transfered across on average 6 days.
- In October the blue above Kayes is moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:07 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:46.
- There are approximately 3:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kayes October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kayes, Mali
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kayes: