| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kayes in September is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in September is far from dry with rain every now and then. Some 131.4mm (5.2in) of water falls across an average of 14 days.
- In September the heavens above Kayes are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:11 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 4:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kayes September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kayes, Mali
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kayes: